Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Day 27 March 31st

Day 27

Very busy day at work...

I did bring Jake and Zoe to work with me.  They stayed in the car.  It seemed Jake was having a great day.
We took a late lunch, shared a double cheeseburger and went to the park.

I like to listen to inspirational messages during work.  I don't' listen to Joel Osteen. However i foudn this message and it reminded me of my struggle yesterday.

#611Be Comfortable With Who You Are



It was a late work day.   Luckily, I have a standing Monday walk with a friend.  Thankfully, Maddie is to the point where she can somewhat walk with her dogs.  Thank goodness, otherwise Maddie wouldn't be getting any exercise.

My butter on the bread of the day was that Jake was in bed with me - back to back. How we fell asleep and how we awoke.  Zoe was there too - at the foot.  She hasn't really slept in my bed.  However, recently she is there - keeping her eye on Mom and brother.


No comments: