Tuesday, November 11, 2008

New banner

YEA!
A very nice person on Pit Bull Chat made me a new banner for my blog (see top of page or below) - one that includes Neeko..She also updated Jake's jump shot (from his recent Course a Lure photo - I just love his ears, his smile and tail in that shot) and Zoe's horn photo (her eyes were messed up). My favorite photo of Maddie is already used and perfect - how could it not be? It's my model Miss Maddie!

I am so happy! I was feeling so bad that Neeko was not included in the photo....

I just LOVE IT!
She even put little paw prints in the background!

I am not one to brag - but...

D@mn- I have one good looking pack!

ok....Maybe I am a little biased :)





3 comments:

myspoileddogs said...

dang i wish i had a friend that knew how to do that!

Astrid said...

Don't you just love the fancy background.
Neeko is sooo cute.

R3K9S said...

Yes and whomever I got the idea from ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)