Monday, November 3, 2008

Busy but relaxing weekend

Friday was Halloween and EOM (end of month) at work. So, Friday was crazy and we did not get home till late.

Saturday, woke up early and worked with all the dogs. I then worked a double - 10-7. I had a lot of fun! You meet some really nice people and some that need a little education on their choice of food.

Sunday, we had flyball from 9-12:30. Neeko came and, we have some work to do. She isn't hip on a tug, and on a recall she BLOWS right past me - lol.

Sunday, I had the afternoon to wash bedding and clothes, shop for food, cook the dog food and clean a little.


Billy and I did get a new Christmas decoration - it's a teeter totter! It has Santa on one end and 3 reindeer on the other end. Yes, I wanted the merry-go-round, but it was way too expensive

Sunday, I really wanted to spend time with the dogs and figure out a routine in our home when we are all home. And i sort of did. I thought it was going to be crazy, but it really wasn't. I was relaxing in a way - I know it sounds weird, but it was. Billy and I worked a little more with Maddie and Neeko. They are doing well with each other, behind a gate. The dogs are really all doing well with the new changes. Even this morning, when Miss Maddie got up, she saw Neeko behind the gate and walked up shaking her booty....

Also, on Sunday I got some very exciting news. A dog on our flyball team, Blink, is now the Splash Dog Pro Division World Champ for 2008! It is simply amazing and I am very excited for him and his owner. Blink is an awesome dog whose personality I just love! He is only two years old and this was his first year competing. Can you imagine how much further he will go in the sport??? WAY TO GO BLINKERS!

No comments: