Saturday, February 14, 2009

Snow Fun Saturday

Once again, it is snowing in SLC. So, guess what that means?

Snow fun with the dogs!
We got up early and I took Jake and Zoe up to the park for a little snow tug. I got some great shots - a new favorite shot of Jake, one of Zoe too, but I am saving those for later posts. Once again, I got a shot of Jake barking. I need to just do a blog entry on all the shots I have with "Ralph the Mouth" examples - LOL

Here is a short video of Jake and Zoe doing what they love in the snow.

After Jake and Zoe were done playing, Zoe, Maddie, and I went to our local tennis courts. I wanted to let Maddie run off leash in the snow. She did more seeking (looking for her usual dog friend who lives next door) and smelling than she did running. But that is ok...Here are some shots.




All in all, a great morning! Gosh, I sure love days like this. Wish I had them more often.
Now it's sunny and the snow that fell is just about gone. Only in Utah!!!

1 comment:

BC Insanity said...

We got a lot more snow than you did, hah!

G.