Monday, December 8, 2008

Are you STUPID????


To the @sshole(s) who broke into my car last night...

SCR*W YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you really need a bag full of dog stuff - tugs, poop bags, muzzles, treats, skid boots etc?
WTH are you going to do with those? Did you really need to take my dogs history - his flyball history paperwork? No street value to those things. And why take a folder with training info - are you going to play human flyball while smoking your crack pipe? Sorry - you wouldn't last a moment in the lane.....

And WTH are you going to do with bungee cords and fence legging? Huhhh? How much you going to get for that from a pawn shop?
I am surprised you did not take the dog crates - or the Christmas photos in the car?

UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But the last laugh is on you - you wanna be thief. You totally missed scoring the jackpot! If you weren't such an imbecile- you would have looked in the other vehicle - you left about $2000 worth of tools. - DUMBSH*T! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Last laugh is on you!

And to Jake and Zoe - you two are great guard dogs! LOL just kidding...It's ok. I know you were snuggeled nice and warm with your mommy..........
Neek and Maddie - I bet if you two weren't in your crates - you would have scared those hoodlums off!
And to the cats - your window is open right above the driveway. Do you think you all could meow a little louder next time - ROFLOL

8 comments:

BC Insanity said...

I'm with you - grrrrr - jackass

G.

myspoileddogs said...

That's so messed up! Sorry to hear it! BTW your pic is not showing up?

Anonymous said...

omg they took all the dog stuff? what idiots..

R3K9S said...

Yep...What fools..

The dog stuff was in bags - so i am thinking they were just grabbing the bags without looking thru them...Dumb sh*ts....
They took my CD's and a power jack too....And my gloves????? - WTH!

They busted open our neighbor's trailer full of his carpet cleaning equipment (he owns his own company).

Bad night in the neighborhood.....

BC Insanity said...

It's probably a fruitless question, but I will ask anyway: what do the police say, sounds like it was a shopping spree for the thieves?

G.

R3K9S said...

He did not say much this morning...He just kept shaking his head in disbelief at what they took..He did say he doubts they were professionals which is obvious.

Someone's dog is going to have a good Christmas - and I am ok with it. Jake on the other hand - well he won't be happy when I tell him about his frisbee or his tugs(well maybe he will be happy about the tugs being gone - lol)
But hey, they left his chuck it so I am sure he will be happy about that :)

Anonymous said...

Grrr that is such a pain! Yuck! My whole truck was stolen once, years ago. Good the crooks are stupid, they threw all my stuff in their neighbors trash.. the neighbors called me and I got my truck back. But still it is so frustrating!

Astrid said...

So sorry this happened to you. Wish they did not need to feel like they had to do this.
Hope you find the strength to let go and let doG!