Thursday, November 6, 2008

Adventures of Neeko

Little Neeko has been having some fun adventures this past week.

Tuesday, she went to the park to run with the labs. She met a 6 month old JRT named "Terry". They chased and played. It was really cute. Terry's owners were grateful for Neeko. They asked if they could meet again, and I said of course!

Also, Tuesday, Neeko attended her first Adult Manners class with Puppenschnoodles.
Neeko is a hard worker, but she enjoyed the play time the most. She was a little leader getting the pups to play "chase me!". She kept looking back to make sure they were chasing her and if they stopped...Well, my little goddess went to tease them to get them to chase her again. I was so happy . She had a blast!

She also visited a pet store for the first time. She was all busy taking in the smells, meeting new dogs and trying on winter sweaters and coats.

Wednesday, Neeko experienced Snow for the first time. At first, she was Miss Prissy; walking funny on the deck and into the snow. Later, I took her and the labs to the park to play snow tug. She had a hard time at first navigating thru the 6 inches of snow, but eventually she got the hang of it. She just hopped! She chased the labs all over and then decided snow was really for eating! So she ran a little, ate some snow, and then decided to climb a snow man(or blob) that was in the middle of the field. She was all smiles!

I can't wait to get my camera back to start snapping some photos of her! The photo in this blog was taken by a friend at our last flyball tournament. Thank you H.

3 comments:

myspoileddogs said...

Hey - we need to have a black dog play day! I will bring Sadie and you can bring Neeko!!! Sadie needs a friend to play with!!

R3K9S said...

Defiantly! I can't tell you how nice it is to have a dog that will play with others...Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

BC Insanity said...

...I can't tell you how nice it is to have a dog that will play with others...


ha ha ha - no kidding

G.