Sunday, October 12, 2008

Snow and death of a camera

We woke up to a little snow! It was light - but snow none the least....I always love the first few snowfalls. If it's going to be cold, I want snow.

I bundeled up Maddie in her coat and we went to the big park at the end of the street (yes she was on a long line). It was early enough that no one else was out - call me crazy. She deserves to romp in the snow on a long line.....She loves it. We played a little catch and she did not want to go back to the car. Her long legs were shivering, but she did not care. PLAY MORE MOM!

I took Jake and Zoe down afterward to play tug. That is their toy in the snow. Funny that they enjoy tug more in the snow than on a regular basis. Zoe plays on and off inbetween running and scooping snow up in her mouth. I swear how can you run and eat snow at the same time? Guess it's one of her hidden talents.
Here are a few photos of snow tug from last year





Oh yea, death of a camera. So I took the camera with me to take photos of Maddie....I slipped going to the car and droppd the camera on the concrete. It is still functioning, but when I go to take a photo the viewer is black. There looks like there is a small crack on the lense. I am going to take it to Inkley's this afternoon. Hopefully it is fixable. If not, I will have to contact Pentax and send it off to be fixed. I am sure it will cost me an arm and leg.

1 comment:

myspoileddogs said...

That sux the camera broke but glad you all had fun!!