Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sneek Attack!!!!!!!

At the last minute, I decided to go to Course A Lure to watch a friends dogs run , see Jake's fellow flyball team mates, and visit with human friends . The rain had stopped, the sun was peaking thru, and my meds were kicking in. I changed out of my PJ's and jumped into the E. I decided to take Sneek with me. I really questioned if she would have any interest in CAL.

Does the below photo answer the " interest"question?

That is right folks; first time at Course A Lure and little PITA Sneek, won a gold medal for her fastest course time of 11.6. I couldn't flipping believe it! She took to the course like a fish takes to water. I was full of wonder and amazement watching her run. She just kept getting faster and faster...I have a feeling, Sneek is going to give Jake some stiff competition on the CAL field. I can't wait until the next CAL and the battle between Jake and Sneek for the fastest dog in the house!


Sneek,
Congrats on your very first award! I was full of pride and joy placing the ribbon around your neck. It was a special moment for me, Sneek; a very special moment for us.
love, the mom lady


5 comments:

Astrid said...

That is awesome! You, Jake and Sneek ROCK!!!

myspoileddogs said...

And she is just getting started!! Only more speed to come I am sure.....unless she ends up like Dylan and starts jumping out of the course!

R3K9S said...

Thanks gals....
MSD - I don't think her or Jake are smart enough to figure out if you jump out of the course, the game won't end - lol

Zoey said...

congrats Sneekers....You looked so good out there. We love you! Zo and Pez

maryellen said...

way to go Ann and Sneek!! and holy smokes look at the muscles on her!!!