Saturday, July 26, 2008

Got it!

Well I got the vehicle.
Honda Element 08 EX 4 wd
LOVE IT!
It is Galaxy Gray Metallic It is a 4 year lease. I put 3500 down and payments of 370 a month. Payment includes taxes, gap insurance, extended warranty (oil changes, tire rotation, Life time emissions and inspection), and 15000 miles a year.

thank my Dad, my Mom - who I know is watching over me and must have had something to do with my good fortune and my HP!

I am in complete gratitude today! i was slipping into a depression - a deep one. I could see tell from my lack of energy and lack of care about things. I might still be, but a new car really takes some of the weight and worry off my shoulder and out of my mind.

Here are some photos - of course the dogs are in the shots!









1 comment:

myspoileddogs said...

I'm so glad it all worked out for you. You deserve it!