Thursday, April 2, 2009

Experiment Video

So, I videoed the tug experiment.

If you are interested, you can view what she does in the crate while waiting her turn. I notice she is biting the crate - great.... I will warn you it is 4 minutes long. I still can't figure out how to edit and cut clips out of videos to make them shorter.

And it's best to turn your volume down. There is A LOT of barking going on in the background. I don't tell the others to stop - it's good for distraction and to get her prepared for dogs that bark in a line up.



And here is my tug machine.... We will see if this holds up outside.

4 comments:

Astrid said...

YEAH!!!!

myspoileddogs said...

Yeah!!! Practice makes perfect! I am sure with some time she will think that tug is the greatest thing in the world!

R3K9S said...

Yep - YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just hope it will hold up outside..
I just love her drive in her crate! Well, ok maybe it isn't drive per say - but to see her get that excited to play well - w00t!

Zoey said...

She looks good! Good job Ann1