Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snowing again

It is snowing so hard down here at work.

It took me over an hour to get to work. Once I hit the point of the mountain, it was pretty bad - snowing and the roads in Happy Valley were AWFUL! Thank God, I have a reliable 4 wheel drive vehicle. I told my E how much I love it once I arrived safely to work.

I should have stayed home today - believe me I totally thought about it.

Why stay home? Because my favorite thing to do when it is snowing is go play with the dogs! Jake and Zoe are SNOW MANIACS! Really, the love it so much. While there is snow they will stay out playing forever - I have to drag them in. And the falling snow does not bother them at all. In fact - it seems they are happier playing as the snow is falling. I take the tug to the park - and they go nuts with it. They become tug freaks!

Not sure how Neeko will react to actual snow fall itself - She loves the snow on the ground - but again, how she feels about a heavy wet snow coming down on her - is soon to be revealed.

Maddie - the prissy princess- loves the snow but NOT while it is falling. She will run so fast into the house while it is coming down. I am sure it is just too cold on her thin coat. Even with her coat on during the falling snow, she runs back in.

1 comment:

myspoileddogs said...

I wish we could go play in it too!! I hate working!