Thursday, September 18, 2008

Family and the holidays

On my way back from our flyball tournament, I received a call from my brother.

My father, brother, and niece are coming to Utah for Thanksgiving! I have lived here 10 years, and this is the first time my father and brother will be visiting.

They want to take Hadley, my niece, snowboarding...

There are a few down sides to this trip - some I can post about and some I can't ;). First, I do not cook! But my dad said he doesn't care if we have to go out and eat. He just wants to spend the holiday with me. - Awwww.....Other down side, is my sister isn't coming. I am so sad! I sure miss her and we have SO much fun together.

Now, gotta start cleaning up the house! Yes, this early because it is a mess!

1 comment:

myspoileddogs said...

That's so exciting! If I cooked, I would cook thanksgiving dinner for you!!!