Thursday, March 20, 2014

Day 15

Day 15 Wednesday March 19

Another work day filled with Jake :-)  His appetite still really good.  Sleeping a lot.
The gals at Dog's Meow suggested I research Essiac.  I did.  It sounds promising, however this line scares me, " do not use...If you dog has tumors that are encroaching on a major blood supply or an area of an organ that expansion of the tumor could have dire consequences"  I also read it is really only for use in early stages. I also found an article about a mushroom   Coriolus versicolor  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-karen-becker/pets-cancer_b_3429597.html     I did some reading and really thought about the mushroom route.  IDK... Time is ticking Annie.

Maddie  - well allergy season has started. I need to figure out how the hell to get her the shot she needs.  She was lick lick lick all night. *slams head on desk*

Zoe seems to be feeling well.  I am sure the medication are helping.

I did leave Jake home for over an hour last night.  Once again, things I have asked to be completed on Sunday, promised to be done on Monday and then on Tuesday, weren't done in the house. Before I EXPLODED I paused.   I took my rear to a meeting of compassionate women who have lived a long life. I was able to calm down.  I was able to not take the issue personal.  I was able to breath again.  I went home and asked for what I needed (to rolling eyes of course).  Then ate a cup full of ice cream....

****Awoke right before midnight to Jake panting and rapid breathing.  I got up and went to his bed. I began to stroke his fur and speak calmly to him.  It eventually subsided***

AND - *awoke to diarrhea in the front room *

No comments: