Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Day 13 and day 14

Day 13 and Day 14 -   March 17th and March 18

Day 13th - March 17 Another day in paradise with Jake.  So grateful he is a well behaved boy and he can hang with me during the day.

Day 14 - March 18 Another day! PCV at 44% :-)
 We actually stopped at our local store for treats.  They stressed keeping him on straight meat - no carbs at all.   I shared Jake's entire story.  The women, who are very knowledgeable, were flabbergasted that Jake survived.

It is interesting.  The more I read about his condition, and  the more I share the story with others,  the more I am told that it is a miracle that Jake survived the rupture of the tumor. One friend says it is the "power of prayer".  Everyday, I do believe that more and more. Many friends, especially via FB, were praying for Jake that day.   The ladies at the store said he must be very healthy.  I believe that too.  As I continued to roll around the event and the fact he survived, I was overwhelmed with the warmth that it was the Grace of God that has given Jake and I this extra time.  Grace, to me, is an undeserved favor. I don't deserve the extra time any more than any one else does . The gift was given to us.  I am not sure why we were given this.  I will not waste it.  I cherish every moment with my puppy.  E V E R Y*M O M E N T


No comments: