Friday, March 5, 2010

White Gift

Sneek and Zoe early a.m. snow romp

We woke up to a few inches of snow this morning.
I was actually happy to see it. We haven't had much valley snow this year, at least at my house. It seems the past few years, the valley has more spring snow storms than winter snow storms.

The snow brings out a certain "wild side" of the dogs. They act like someone lit a fire cracker under their butt; even in the early morning. Zoom Zoom Zoom they go.

Unfortunately, it was 5:30 am, and Maddie tends to bark as she zooms. So, I couldn't let her out to play with the the others . Sorry baby girl. :-( She did get to go out with me - but after the third time of letting her out, I had to have her settle in her crate.

Glad they got to have a little run time this morning. I hope it isn't melted by time I get off work. They deserve more play time in the snow.

No comments: