Friday, May 22, 2009

Vick Story Continues

The details that got to me then and stay with me today involve the swimming pool that was used to kill some of the dogs. Jumper cables were clipped onto the ears of underperforming dogs, then, just like with a car, the cables were connected to the terminals of car batteries before lifting and tossing the shamed dogs into the water....."

"I can't shake my minds-eye image of a little black dog splashing frantically ... screaming in pain and terror ... brown eyes saucer wide and tiny black white-toed feet clawing at anything, desperate to get ahold. This death did not come quickly...."
Donna from BAD RAP


This week Vick was released from prison. I haven't blogged about it. Vick is working out a deal to be a spokesperson for HSU. Makes me ill. Of course, HSU wants me to get rid of my breakstick and my treadmill - signs of a dog fighter they say....That is a whole different topic


Someone asked BAD RAP's their thoughts on if Vick is sincerely remorseful.. After reading the response on their recent post, and feeling the tears streaming down my cheek, I had to share. There is too much emotion for me not too.

Here is the link to the blog post.


Again, RIP dogs...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please,Please add to the 30,000 signatures to ban Michael Vick
I hate him. I hate his fans. HSUS has lost their minds
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/stop-NFL-from-reinstating-michaevick