Monday, April 20, 2009

What isn't a wall?????

So Sneek is doing very well on her wall turns. I am working on making them tighter and with more lunge.

But, now I have created a monster! No seriously, she is now doing the wall turn on anything she can - chair, couch, window ledge, and the front window...Yep, I said it - the front window...I came home and saw her do it . I thought maybe I was wrong; and I told Billy what I saw. He said - oh yea she does it when she is really excited. It's usually the window ledge, but sometimes I see her have all four feet on the front window....

WTH??!! Praying she doesn't hurt herself. Glad she enjoys her new trick so much. Hopefully, it will transfer to the box.

6 comments:

myspoileddogs said...

sounds like it should transfer to the box without any issues! YIPPEE!!!!

R3K9S said...

Fingers, toes, and paws crossed!

BC Insanity said...

A window!!! Oh my!

Do you have a sneeky (ha ha - pun intended) suspicion that you have created a monster?

G

Zoey said...

How is the house holding up? Paw prints on everything?

R3K9S said...

Yep, paw prints all over. How did you know? lol

I need to buy stock in Simply Green!

R3K9S said...

Oh G.... you have no idea the monster WE have created - lol