Friday, April 17, 2009

Sneek gets the Evil Green Snake

Sneek got to play with the evil snake last night. We wondered if she would like water or not.


She looked like a wet rat by time her play was done.
Billy loves to egg her and Maddie on.....(check out her muscles in her back legs on this photo...BABY GOT BACK!)
The ability to swim is yet to be seen. I can't wait until it warms up so I can see if she can actually swim...

Jake and Zoe were out there too. They just watched her like she was absolutely crazy and saying to themselves, "You terrier's are NUTS".

2 comments:

myspoileddogs said...

Marley and Dyl run from the green snake....LOL Those terriers are nuts!!

Check those muscles!! She's in good shape for sure!

R3K9S said...

They are! the more I watch her - the more I see the terrier in her play....Then again, I could be totally wrong