Thursday, April 9, 2009

I splurged!

So, I was able to get out of my contract with Qwest wireless with no charge - finally. And since I did not want to switch to Verizon, who is now the carrier for Qwest wireless, I canceled my contract.

I decided to go with T-mobile so Billy and I can do the family plan. Monday, I went to get a phone and, oh boy, did I splurge. I am now a member of the crackberry club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I purchased a Blackberry Curve 8900. I can't stop playing with with my new toy! I am able to check all my email accounts, FB, twitter, blogs, forums, etc right from the phone. I also downloaded Vlingo. I can just talk into the phone and it will type whatever I am saying to whatever application I choose (text, email, google maps, etc). I can also sycronize my contacts, tasks, and calender from my microsoft outlook to my crackberry. How useful is that??!!

So, I am now having way too much fun. The camera on the BB isn't the best, but it is so much better than I had before...

5 comments:

BC Insanity said...

Well aren't you fancy???

That's a really neat toy.
Maybe in 5 years I'll get up to speed..... ;-)

G.

myspoileddogs said...

Fun Fun Fun! Phone's really are expensive toys!!

Zoey said...

Cute stuff, Ann!

Lynnette and Gil Padilla said...

We have not been disappointed with T-mobile. Just renewed our contract... hope they are as good to you as us! (I wish I had a blackberry)

R3K9S said...

Good to hear Lynnette. BTW - it was only $150.00 with the rebate. Not too shabby!