Sunday, March 15, 2009

Saturday fun for me!

Yesterday, I hung out with Mom at work - mostly in my crate. But I got to walk around these big playgrounds with tons of people (who continually mentioned how cute I was) and lots of other doggies. I get mad at people when they pet and play with me then walk away. I bark at them letting them know I am unhappy they are leaving me.

I heard a few words over and over again; Pit Bull mix and Basenji, but I talk a lot so mom dismissed it - well I bark but make tons of other sounds. Then again, as she read about the breed - she became more and more convinced I am possible a mix. I have their coloring and markings - including the wrinkled forehead and a tail that curls. I also enjoy standing on my hind legs and seem to run like a pony. And well I kind of have a Basenji temperament;.

Mom said she could spend countless hours trying to figure out what kind of mix I am. But she said her time is too valuable to play the guessing game. So when people ask what I am she is just going to say a mix. That's ok with me!



Kind of looks like me - a little don't you think? I don't have the exact tail or the ears. And i am much taller.

1 comment:

Amy and the Huskies said...

You know I never thought of basenji...they are just so uncommon, I'm not sure I've actually seen one in person before. I can see a resemblence! She sure is a cutie, it was nice to meet her!