Thursday, March 5, 2009

And you wonder why we call her Sneek

So I came home from work and opened the door. No Sneek in the xpen and no Sneek in the front room. The xpen door was closed and locked, but the xpen was in a strange shape. I move the baby gate and start walking up the steps. I call her. She comes out of the cat room - by jumping the baby gate in that door way. Looks at me with a big grin "Hi Mom", with kitty litter on her breath. She then precedes to squat and pee right in front of me.

Needless to say, I was not very happy. Her and I spent the evening apart. She is SO lucky that her Dad loves her so much.....

PITA - maybe that should be her name.

4 comments:

Cori said...

Oh, this story brought back memories. When we stupidly got a puppy and a piglet in the same week we were the house of a million gates. Once the puppy could hurdle the kitchen counter it was all over. Sneek sounds like a real challenge.

myspoileddogs said...

ROFL!!!

R3K9S said...

Yes, she is a challenge. Most days I am up and ready for that. But then there are some days - well PITA

Zoey said...

Maybe she and Pez can hang out sometime. PITA