Monday, January 12, 2009

Solution #2

So, I met up with Cynthia and borrowed her X-pen cover.
It looks like this. I am worried about the metal...So, I put it inside of one of the blankets.
Why? Heck I don't know. She will probably try and pull the blanket thru today - well Billy says she will. But that top isn't going anywhere..

I left her with two kongs and a bully stick. I left her a tug with a tennis ball too - but i doubt she will even notice the tug. She whined when I left the house this morning...

I am going to go home at lunch and see what is going on.

I pray to GOD she stays safe..PAWS CROSSED!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it looks pretty snazzy! :) lol. I hope it works out. If not let me know. I should put it for sale on KSL or something if it doesn't work for you. I don't use it myself!

myspoileddogs said...

I wish I had known you were stopping by practice. I would have made more effort to be on time LOL. Sorry I missed ya!

R3K9S said...

No worries :) It was a last minute decision. It would have been good to see you and I could have given you the $ I owe you!

BC Insanity said...

hmmm, quite the houdini.
so what does she do when you are home, does she throw a hissy fit too? How long does it take her to settle down or does it get worse the longer she's in there?

G.

R3K9S said...

I am going to email you G. ;)