Saturday, January 24, 2009

Garage Flyball

I decided to work with the dogs in the garage last night.

We focused on flyball. I have been totally slacking with training Sneek. Mostly because - well it's a long long story. let's just say I let my frustration get in the way ;)

I can't just take Jake and Sneeko out to train...I need to include Zoe and Maddie too.

Zoe has a box turn!!!!!! Ok...more of a ramp turn. I could not believe she was getting all four feet on the ramp! She does have an issue with skipping the first jump after her turn. But that is ok - we have years to work on it. I like giving her exercises to stimulate her mind and her little pooch body...

And then there is Maddie - what an athlete she is! She is so focused and so willing. Her drive - OMG! We must have done this exercise 20 times and she was so pumped. yea - I know it's not perfect. She looks up at me on the ramp, low without a prop etc. But hey, for a backyard flyball star - we have tons of time for perfection.

But most of all - Zoe and Maddie enjoy the training. They have a blast.

Here are two videos of Miss Maddie.



2 comments:

myspoileddogs said...

Looking good miss maddie!!

Anonymous said...

Looks great! She is doing beautifully.