Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Finally!

Awww how sweet the site of dogs running!

Finally, we got some soft snow to cover up all the ice left over...So the dogs were able to RUN RUN RUN! It was so nice to take them out to the park. I took Jake Neek and Zoe out to the park and they were zooming all over..I always laugh watching them. They run, scoop snow in their mouth, run, run, scoop snow in their mouth. That is their pattern. needless to say, lots of potty breaks tonight,

Then Maddie , Zoe , and I drove to the tennis courts. Maddie was bouncing all over. And Maddie was actually catching snowballs. So was Neek as a matter of fact. Neek would be running and I would throw her one and she would catch it. YEA! good sigh that she can catch a moving ball , especially if it comes out of a flyball box ;)

Ahhhh..It felt so good to actually get out and let them run to their hearts content. And Zoe going twice - she got such a work out. After dinner, she was out for the night

And how sweet - no bleeding feet!

Lori, yep, told you I would blog about it... :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and the pictures are where?????

R3K9S said...

LOL
I left the camera at home :(

Astrid said...

I feel the same way!!
I was out a very long time, playing ball, kicking up snow. Even doing some distance weaves and NO bloody paws!!!
I am sitting here at my desk and don't even know where the dogs are. It is soooo quiet. Love it!!!