Friday, December 19, 2008

Runnin' in a Winter Wonder Land

Jake says " I beat you all to the frisbee -nanny nanny hoohoo"
Neeko says "Yea i might not be able to catch the Frisbee - old fart - but I can sure beat you back to mom! Eat my snow Mr Grouch!"

Frisbee tug - lab style



Mine All MINE!!!!!!!!!!!Now try and catch me you big black labs!
Poor Zoe. Getting harder for her to run in the cold. "Mom do those special throws just for me - pretty please??"


And no post is complete without a photo or two of the beauty of the pack; Miss Maddie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg you got alot of snow!! the dogs look like they are having a blast!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for running in the snow! I did that a lot today with my brothers and sisters!

myspoileddogs said...

Looks like lots of fun. My pups wish they were doing that right now.