Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Monkey Chased the Weasel Around....

That was the song that went thru my head as I watched this.
Sorry about the color - had not adjusted the settings on the camera yet



Hey sister! Play with me!!!!!!!!



For those of you that know Miss Maddie - this is an absolute joy for me - a miracle in a way. It just about brings me to tears.

Neeko came to us at the end of October. I think us taking the introduction SLOW is the reason they are able to be together to play today. Maddie's body language has finally relaxed enough to where we are ALL comfortable - and yes we are still cautious and they still get separated, but I want to continue the short play sessions as long as Maddie's body language is this positive.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a joy to see! Yay Maddie and Neeko!

BC Insanity said...

that's hysterical, so who's the weasel?
...oh wait, don't tell me.....

G.

Anonymous said...

That did bring tears to my eyes. I'm so happy for maddie.Give her XXOO from Aunt Krissy

Astrid said...

So happy that this is working out!

myspoileddogs said...

OMG that's so awesome!!

R3K9S said...

Thanks everyone!!!!