Friday, November 21, 2008

7 1/2 hours.....

Till Vacation!
w00t!
I am off of work all next week (well - I have to come in Wednesday afternoon for EOM).

I will spend most of my time cleaning the house and running errands. Not a vacation per say - but spending time at home with the dogs is always a vacation in my mind.

Then Wednesday evening, the family arrives.. I have lived her 10 years and this is the first visit for my Dad and my brother (he drove me here but left the next day). So, it is a HUGE deal to have my Dad visit.... Hadley was here last year with my sister.

..I am nervous and excited at the same time. Mostly nervous about cooking...

My father says "doesn't matter what we eat or what we do. I just want to spend time with you, Ann..." And..."Is there a motel near by - in case the dogs need a place to stay while I am there?" LOL

I just LOVE my dad!

2 comments:

myspoileddogs said...

That's sooo exciting! I hope everything goes well. Tell your dad that the dogs can come to Aunt Christy's place if the need to (ha could you imagine my place with 7 dogs)....

Anonymous said...

I love vacations like that! I haven't had a stay at home vacation for years. Too many dog trials! Oh well. I hope you have fun and very cool your Dad and brother are visiting.