Thursday, October 30, 2008

Routine

So, our house is out of routine.

With a new addition, and me starting a new part time job, we are all out of sorts. I need to figure out a routine we are all comfortable with and that works well for all of us - humans included.

I know how important routines are to dogs, so I better figure out one fast.

Neeko has been coming to work with me the past few days and will so tomorrow also. It's important she come to bond with me and so i can watch her for any health issues she might have due to her transition. I also want to do short play times with her. She is such a chatter box and very very sweet. She is also in love with our cat Socks. They play and play....I swear he thinks he is a dog!

Ok Universe - get to work so things become harmonious with our new routine. - pretty please ;)

2 comments:

myspoileddogs said...

Is the name Neeko gonna stay?

So nice that you can bring her to work!

R3K9S said...

I don't know yet. But that is what i am calling her for now.

Yea, she stays in her crate in the car...I can see her from my desk ;) I can also go check on her often and engage in a little play at lunch