Thursday, October 9, 2008

Random shots

I was cleaning out my camera and here are some shots that were on there

Jinga - The cat that adopted us and our neighbor across the street. He is outdoors (and fixed). He has been going between our homes since 07. He had tags and we both called the number on the tag numerous times, and spoke with the owner. Jinga did not get along with their indoor cat so out he went. We left our phone number with the owner to contact us about what to do. Guy never called back. He is now fed and warmed (Billy built him a little bed and he has boxes with sleeping bags too), which we have been doing since he showed up last fall. We tried again recently to call his owners, and phone number was disconnected. So, we got Jinga a new tag with our phones numbers on it. Every morning, after I let the dogs out, I go into the garage and he is sitting on the steps waiting for his breakfast. He is a very sweet guy.

Halloween lights - stupid camera. I just can't get a decent shot.

Maddie and Zoe - again stupid camera. I even had the flash on!

This one cracks me up!