Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Name Game

Here is another photo of the girl.
I am really torn as to what to name her.

Neeko - comes from Nicholas - comes from Nike (NY-kee) Greek goddess of victory, speed and strength. I LOVE the meaning of her name. It can have such great meaning in her life, ( to overcome any issues from her early life and in the flyball lane)

Nykee (NY-kee)- Because of the above...

Snap - I just really like that name for a dog and hoping she will 'snap" off the box. I used that for a day, but it did not seem to fit her

Boogie - I have never seen a dog that wiggles her butt as much as her (Maddie comes close)but she is always wiggling her butt and it's looks more like she boogies instead of walks when she comes to you shaking the junk in her trunk!

She play bows a lot too. Wonder if there is a name I can come up for with that....Hmmm

She has gotten the zoomies a few times. Maybe Zoom?

She is also very chatty. She talks to people and barks at them (no she isn't HA). Someone told me I should name her Hilary since she is so chatty - LOL

Zing is pretty cool too. A friend called me yesterday cause she heard that name and thought it would be cool

I am going to give it a good week until we decide. i want to see more of her personality before I pick her official name.

1 comment:

myspoileddogs said...

She is darling! Hope to meet her soon!