Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend

A very uneventful weekend.

I was feeling ill all weekend long, and still a little under the weather today. I was nauseous and had horrible lower back pain. I have been struggling with back issues this past month.The pain seems to be worse in the morning, when I get up. Might have something to do with the 12 y/o mattress I sleep on. Guess it's time to see my doctor for suggestions. I have been popping advil and that is just a crutch for the issue. Part of it may have to do with my posture, especially how I sit at my desk.

I did take Zoe to flyball last night. I brought her b/c it's good for her to go different places. One fun thing happened; Zoe ran recalls over the jumps . She had fun, I could tell. She is a barker while waiting to run - who would have guessed LOL; after all she is a lab...

But, bringing her might not be a good thing. She chews when frustrated - and I am sure she gets frustrated in the crate while we are there. She chewed up Jake's cute green crate blanket last night. I can fix it, but still.. At the park before practice , she found a chicken breast and tried to eat it - but I caught her. Thank God she lets me stick my hand down her throat - got most of it out. People that frequent the park are pigs! They leave food lying all around when the trash can is right there. It really pisses me off - then again - I wasn't feeling well, so maybe it got more under my skin than normal.

1 comment:

myspoileddogs said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well! Hope it passes soon. I was wondering what was up since I hadn't heard from you much lately!

Glad zoe had fun. It's nice to have our broken dogs be able to participate once in a while right?

Oh and the people that go to that park really are lazy! When we used to go there, Marley was always finding random food. Makes things sooo difficult.