Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Kristin and Justin's Wedding

My friend got married Saturday evening at the Cottonwood Club.

Everything was gorgeous! They were married outside, under shade trees. During the reception, you could sit inside or outside.

She did such a great job organizing and decorating.

It was so good to see so many of my friends. People came from far and wide to attend.

Here are some photos - remember I am NOT a professional photographer - lol

Before the wedding



Patiently waiting for the ceremony to begin.



Groom awaiting his BrideExchange of vows

Father Daughter Dance - The song was "Landslide" by Fleetwood Mac (MUCH better than the Dixie Chic version). The song, and seeing the two of them dance, brought tears to my eyes.


Some of us "sisters" hanging out. Later the photographer took a photo of all the "sisters" and our generations. i was unable to get that on my camera - mostly because my friend, who had my camera, was focusing on "something" else - LOL


The couple left yesterday on a two week road trip. They are riding their Harley up to Portland, and then down the 101 in California.

We wish you much love and happiness!

No comments: