Sunday, July 20, 2008

Time for a new car cont....

We spent some time yesterday going thru adds on-line to find some used cars.
We looked at Ford Escape, not hybrid, and Honda CRV..But my other half suggested the Honda Element
http://automobiles.honda.com/element/
I would so love to have that vehicle! It is so roomy and I could fit crates in it etc...It was rated best dog car in 2008.

We found a few used...He found one for $9000 but it has 274000 miles on it. I told him that I really don't want a used car with that many miles on it. We found a few others but they were in the $15000 range.

He is pushing me to buy a used car. I know he is tired of working on the accord. But he doesn't seem to "get" that a 300-400 car payment is not in my budget as it stands right now.

So one thing has to happen before I go any further in this new car plan; Either get a raise at work - OMG LMFAO or find a second job.

Guess I need to start pray for the willingness to be willing to look for a second job

No comments: