Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Gotcha Day Miss Maddie

Miss Maddie celebrated 2 years of living with us Saturday 7/26. She was dropped off at our door with a leash and Puppy Chow.

I could write a book about all she has taught me. The new world of responsible dog ownership she has opened up to me.

The longer we are together, the more I fall in love with this breed - and that statement right there says it all......But no words that I could write would do her justice and express the amount of love and gratitude I have for her. So, I will let the photos speak for themselves...




Her first day at our home














Photos from her journey.































3 comments:

myspoileddogs said...

Happy Day Miss Maddie~

Anonymous said...

To my sister....
I really enjoyed reading your blog....the dog stuff got a little boring, but i still skimmed through. Could you talk about your dogs enough!!!!!(LOL)...not one thing about me!!!!!!JJ....well, you definately keep yourself busy. Love you
Lori

R3K9S said...

HA HA HA!

I will be more than happy to make a post ALL ABOUT U!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In fact, I will stop working right now and do it immediately.