Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Puppy photos




I was reading today on PBC a post on puppy photos.

I decided to go look at Jake's album on my pc. He is the only one I have puppy photos of. God he was so cute. His puppy hood was like a master card commercial... Ultimately the experience was priceless. He really is a good dog and I don't give him enough credit. He has.had so much love. His Grammy and Grampy, our next door neighbors at our old house, loved him SO much and always helped out with him.
I think he gets the short end of the stick; well they all sacrafice because we have three dogs. I don't have enough time to really spend the time with them I want. Makes me sad.

Anywho, here are some of my favorite shots. Amazing how young Billy and I look in some of the shots.

I can't wait to get home and give him tons of love and hugs.
Why can't I get these posted in a straight line!







3 comments:

myspoileddogs said...

Ahh he was such a cute baby boy!!

Cynthia Blue said...

Straight lines are over rated. lol. He was such a cute baby! Only 2 of my dogs I had as babies, too. And I don't have near enough pictures of them. Ugh!

R3K9S said...

Thanks gals!