Monday, June 23, 2008

Amazon

I won't purchase from Amazon.
Why you ask? See the below. It was posted on a few web sites I visit and I received emails concerning the issue.

http://www.hsus.org/acf/news/amazoncom_under_fire.html



Today I received a $20 Amazon gift card for taking a survey from our credit card processor. I will not use it. I would like to send it back to them with the above article. But, I don't know if that is a wise decision since I filled the form out for the use of their software for the business I work for.. I could give it away, but then I am still supporting Amazon.

People can argue some books on dog fighting are needed to learn the history of the breed (APBT). Ok...I see your point...Some argue 1st amendment and others we are requesting a form of censorship.

Personally, well, I want to be able to look myself in the eyes in the mirror. And if I used the gift card, I don't think I could. I don't think I could look Miss Maddie in the eyes either.

No comments: