Friday, April 25, 2014

Day 52 Friday April 25

This morning, as I got ready for work, Jake came into the bathroom. He usually lays down on the rug.  Instead he looked at me and leaned into me as he stood. It was a soul to soul look. My heart sank.  He was telling me something...but i didn't listen. I did and then quickly went into denial.  Looking back he was asking me for help...

It wasn't a good day for Bubba. He was swaying and having a hard time walking. He is having some serious GI issues.  He was having accidents at work.  He threw up and then had more accidents, involving blood, in the house.  We visited the Vet ER.  His PCV is down to 18% .  The ER vet suggested fluids and gave me some meds for his GI issues.  We did our usual loop of the hwy on the way home.  We went home and both slept thru the night.

I woke up Saturday morning and I knew..........

No comments: