Thursday, April 24, 2014

Day 43- 46 April 16-April 19

And the decline begins...
April 17 - PVC 23 (Yunnan Paiyao given)
April 18 - PVC 29
April 19 - PVC 27


Our go to vet is out until Monday. SO, we see a variety of vets.  Transfusion recommended on 4/17 and 4/18. IMHO it isn't low enough.  Our regular vet never recommended.  He'd spend a day in the clinic AND it would add maybe a day or so to his life span...   I also called a friend for some unemotional advice.  Decision was no transfusion.  When we went back Saturday, another vet agreed with no transfusion as he seemed stabilized.

I was off these days.  And to be honest, we didn't do much. I really wanted and needed Jake to rest.  We did spend some time at the park after our 4/17 visit..  It was a little on the warm side.  However, Jake rolled in the grass and listened for his cycles.









I was lucky to have taken a few days off for Holy Week.  I went to the Cathedral on Good Friday for the Passion.  I was moved. I often forget how good I feel after a moving service.

Friday and Saturday were non eventful.  We just kept living in the moment, my co-pilot and I .

No comments: