Monday, April 7, 2014

Day 32 April 5

Down day for me....

However, I put on my big girl panties and got moving for Jake!

We visited Granny and Grampy. They rank right up there with flyball and mom!    He is always so happy when we are there..
After, we visited our vet.  I picked up this months Pets in the City.  I was nonchalantly flipping through and then BAM!  I saw Jake's photo.  Imagine my surprise.  Seriously!!

After our visits, I took Jake to the Old Mill.  This is the swimming pond we have hit for the past few years. He seemed so happy to be there!  However , watching him walk down broke my heart to pieces!  He is having a very hard time in his rear.  I am not sure if it is loss of muscle mass,  this disease is affecting his equilibrium or maybe even the seizure caused some issue.  None the less, he made it down and waded in the water. It was a serene moment.  We had the pond and the aura of all it is composed of ,to ourselves.  Just Jake and the Mom Lady



















I dropped him home and fast asleep he went.  I boogied out the door to exercise Zoe and then to exercise Maddie.

As the day drew to a close, we all snuggled and slept like logs.

In Jake's book, I am going to say he had a GREAT day.

No comments: