Monday, June 21, 2010

Letting Go

These past few weeks, the lesson seems to be "let go".

All kittens are gone, well Via is being fostered and still looking for a home. Even Java found a new home. Java left yesterday and this morning I missed her meow and her morning greetings. I miss the kittens too but for some reason, Java was really hard for me to release. Maybe because she was the last one to go. She has been hanging out in our neighborhood for over year - and she was always in my garage in the morning. Now, she is gone (which seems to represent everything else going away in my life) but I know she is going to go enjoy her new home. Plus, Jinga was there to greet me in the morning.

That is just one example of my letting go lesson. It seems everywhere I turn, I am having to relase someone/something. I don't do this lesson very well - and I sometimes leave claw marks all over what I am suppose to be letting go of. I need to remember letting go is a process. I am walking thru it -some days better than others and always without a lot of grace.

I have to remember, nothing absolutly nothing, happens in God's world by mistake. And whatever i am letting go of is so that God/Universe can replace it with something more wonderful.

And no post would be complete with out photos of the dogs. And they deserve it - they have kept a bit of my spirit alive this past month and keep me busy. It could be a run in the park, roll on the blades, a swim in the lake,Maddie's snuggles , bath zoomies , when Maddie brings me her jolly or just a nudge with a paw or nose. thanks pups - xx00 Mom lady