Tuesday, May 18, 2010

More Kitten Videos

Today they are 6 weeks old.
So, I shot a few videos. Unfortunately, it is so dark. I want to take some outside, on the grass, if it EVER stops raining.


Espresso has a home - a good home! Megan and Gabby will be taking him/her. They have already purchased things for Latte(new name). Excited for all of them.

Pike has a lot more white on him the older he/she becomes. Pike even has a few white eyelashes and white wisps on the ears. Pike always wants to snuggle with me and so does Kona - aka Conan the Barbarian - the crazy cat. Even Megan and Gabby couldn't believe how bouncy/playful/mischievous Kona was being. That is the one Billy wants to keep. Imagine that!

Decaf has always been melow. But it seems the older she gets the more playful he/she has become.

Via is just a beauty. Very sweet and likes to get in the mix with the black pack once in a while. Via and Decaf are the first to eat and snuggle with mom.

My vet office told me to bring them in and the techs will "sex" them for me. Now just to find the time to do that ;-)

No comments: