Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ok Universe - Had Enough!

I hate drama. I feel like I am swirling around in it these past few weeks.. I seem to think I have created it...I hate talking about it and sharing about things we walk thru (difficult stuff). I don't really share most of it with the www but some I do - like about the animals. It's probably not drama - more just - life stuff - that is coming in full force...What I do with it depends on if it becomes drama or not....

First - the whole issue with Zoe and her ear. The results of the culture are in and she has three separate bacterial infections in the ear. During the culture, they find out what antibiotic will work at killing the bacteria They found one - to the tune of $134...Oh VEY! So, more meds, more ear cleanings and they want to see her in three weeks.

Second Gizzie - She couldn't' walk straight yesterday and doesn't seem like herself. I had to take her to the vet yesterday. Three separate meds for her - and trying to get her to take the tablet is like trying to well - imagine something extremely difficult...I am not really convinced it is an ear infection - but we will give it a whirl and see if she is better in a week.

Third - I woke up with a horrible cough Monday and burning chest. I couldn't hardley even talk and the burn in my chest, after the cough, made me double over. I haven't felt well these past few weeks - but I ignored it - just thinking it was stress. So, yesterday I went to the doctor. Pneumonia, he said. I go go go go - and I think when I do that my body (or God) says - SLOW DOWN ANN. But as I sit here - trying to rest - I think of all the things I need to do - dishes, vacuum, wash the rugs, mow the lawn, dust, clean cat boxes, oil change, register car, get Zoe her meds, get Zoe's stitches removed, - the list goes on. What suxs is that I can't do ANY OF IT! I know if I attempt to try to do something - I will just push my recovery out and now get better...

I need to get back to basics - do what is in front of me and not worry so much about things I can't control or past situations that are done and over with. No amount of "b*tching" will change the fact the animals and I got ill. The solution is to give them their meds (take mine too) and to take care of them, and myself, the best I can...

So, Universe, I know you never give more than a person can handle - but could you not trust me so much? I think my plate is full.....

BTW - would it be wrong of my to stuff some benadryl down a few dogs to get them to relax so I can get some rest ?? ;-)

4 comments:

BC Insanity said...

You got it:
The solution is to give them their meds (take mine too) - jsut don't mix them up ;-)

Ann, seriously, life will go on, whether you do anything about it or not. So don't - relax, think of yourself for a change.

LORI said...

I AGREE WITH BC INSANITY....TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF....THE DOGGIES NEED A HEALTHY MAMA TO GO PLAY WITH!! BTW- IF SCOTT AND I ARE EXHAUSTED, ESPECIALLY BY SUNDAY NIGHT, WE AHVE BEEN KNOW TO GIVE LOUIE SOME BENADRYL.....I THINK HE LIKES IT....WE PROBABLY SHOULDNT GIVE IT TO GIVE AS OFTEN AS WE DO, BUT HELL......WHATS TOO MUCH LOL!!

Cyn said...

Oh no! Yes your body is telling you to slow down and take care of yourself. I hope you will find some down time!

Zoey said...

Hey girl, we love you! Big message there for you to take some time for yourself.