Thursday, May 7, 2009

Looking So Much Better

I took the above photo this morning after 3 days of medication, no licking and ointment (which is on her belly when I took this shot).

It is looking so much better than before, but she still has some of the red blisters. I am concerned that they are still there, but I figure I need to give the meds and ointment some time to work.

She is still coming to work with me because she enjoys fighting the evil cone - and she usually wins. But, if she is in her crate, then there is no way for her to combat the cone. Unfortunately, this makes her a very hyper, high strung dog by time I get home.

On a side note, Sneek is a little put off by the cone. This morning, she was trying to check the cone out. Of course, Maddie wasn't too happy and started to chase her. But, score one for Sneek when she started to bat at the cone with her paw and then run away. I let her do it a few times, because - well it was funny - but I then ended the game. She, once again, lived up to her name; "Sneek Attack".

4 comments:

myspoileddogs said...

Ahh I am glad things are looking up for Maddie Girl!! Give the meds time. Hopefully just a few more days!!

BC Insanity said...

So is she actually always this pink too or is that still the effects of the allergy attack?
Sure is looking way better than the few days ago.

G.

R3K9S said...

She isn't that pink usually - but she is always a little pink...

Amy and the Huskies said...

Poor Maddie, hope all of that clears up soon!