Thursday, April 23, 2009

Event filled weekend

There are many dog events this weekend in the Salt Lake City Area.

So, if you are in SLC, here are the events!

APA All Breed Weight Pull in American Fork -Yep, it is here!
Friday and Saturday 4/24 and 4/25 click above to read specific information.
This is a very cool event and hosted by a new all breed weight pull club in Utah County. One of the guys putting on the show, is a visitor at my store. They are so nice! Here is a photo of his Rosie: They practice on Saturday at 1:00.So if you are interested, check out the weight pull event and get more practice info from them. Again, the guys that run this club are awesome and very responsible breeders. Their dogs all come from Championship lines, health tested and they follow the Breeders Code of Ethics
Agility Trial 4/25 and 4/26 at the South Jordan Equestrian Center. I am hoping to go watch some of my favorite BC's and ACD's run..

And last, but not least, Course A Lure is at the HS of Utah Saturday 4/25 and Sunday 4/26 starting at 10:00 am each day. Jake is very excited, and well so am I. I would love to try Sneek on the course. Lord knows, she has prey drive. It became very apparent, when I fell on my @ss in the back yard and almost lost my arm, while she whipped into prey drive chasing one of the outdoor cats (stop laughing!) Thank God for my leather leash and prior gymnastic training on the proper way to fall - lol

5 comments:

Astrid said...

Would be soo nice to see you at the trial. Maybe you can run Raygen ;-) Hope it won't rain to much.

BC Insanity said...

You can run Grommit for me too, I sure could use some relief :-)

G

R3K9S said...

What is there a comedy portion at the trial???

myspoileddogs said...

Oh I can't wait to see sneakers at CAL!

R3K9S said...

I just hope Sneek will run it! I could see her balk or totally cheating!