Monday, February 16, 2009

Don't know what to do with myself!

I have today off from work. I am sitting here thinking of all the cool things I can do. But what do I do first?

I cleaned this weekend. I washed all the dog bedding - must of done 6 loads of just dog/cat stuff. LOL I am sure there is more cleaning to do - but I think I did enough this weekend.

I think I will go get a coffee drink - that will jump start the energy. I want to wait till it is a little warmer to exercise the dogs. I have a lot of plans for them today!

Yesterday was wonderful. Jake ,Zoe and I hung out together most of the day. We ran errands. They got to play, and go to Petsmart to visit MSM,. Then we went to visit their Grammy, Grampy, and Cubby, Jake's alpha. Cubby is just about the only dog I have ever seen Jake bow down to. Cubby could do just about anything to Jake. Jake will just roll over on his back. yep..Jake rolls over on his back for another dog . LOL Jake is like a puppy when he visits his Grammy and Grampy. Zoe just loves to be able to play in their toy box. They were tired by time I got home and took a long nap on their new dog bed. Maddie got an extra long walk.

It has been a great weekend - no real commitments and off work three days in a row. It is like a little mini retreat for me. Something I have needed.

Off for a Mocha....

3 comments:

Zoey said...

Zoey thinks Jake should bow to her. Can't you tell after last flyball practice.

R3K9S said...

LOL

I think Jake has a secret crush on Zoey...Boy, wouldn't they produce a spit fire flyball dog - LOL (to all readers I am just kidding. they are both fixed)

myspoileddogs said...

YAY... So nice to have a few days off.