Friday, January 16, 2009

Yummy surprise!

So, I came home last night and there was a package at my door. A BIG box...

I did not order anything and then saw the return address was from my sister, Lori.

I opened the box and YUM YUM! Her, my niece, and my brother-in-law sent me some goodies!
They sent Synder's sourdough pretzels (the ones you can't get in Utah), some chocolate, some Starbucks coffee, a new coffee mug, more chocolate and some low calorie twix bars(?? lol). I got a cute little card and my niece wrote a sweet little note in it. I almost cried!

No reason for them to send those things to me. They did it just because. Wasn't that the sweetest?? Our Mom did stuff like that all the time. Our Mom taught us the "just because" little things mean the most. Funny, the things we carry on from our Mother.

Thanks again, Lori, Scott, and Hadley Ann! You really made my day.

And here are some recent photos of the Family from New Year's day celebrating Lori's birthday. They went to Fast Eddie's, one of my old hangouts in Illinois...Loved that place on Sunday!
The family and friends

Russell, Ed, and ScottAnd I just had to include this one because my brothers face had me ROFLMAO....
Typical Russell shot....

No comments: