Friday, January 30, 2009

Tournament Time


After work today, Jake, Sneek, and I will be traveling to St George for Stampede's Winter Warm Up. MSM and her pup will be traveling with us. The E is packed to the rim. I gotta take a photo and post it next week. I must have rearranged it 10 times...

I probably won't be updating my blog.

If you just can't wait till Monday to see how the team did, - check out our teams blog
Utah Tail Blazers Flyball Blog. It will be updated during the weekend.

I am really excited to see our green dogs hit the lane. Really, I am just excited to go some place WARM - lol

Good Luck UTB - drive carefully, run clean, run fast, and have fun. Oh yea...i will take a win or two also ;)

1 comment:

myspoileddogs said...

YAY I can't wait! I'd say we'd kick your butts but we aren't even racing you! LOL Better this way! I can watch and cheer my UTB friends on!!