Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Muffin Man

So, Astrid posted a video of her dogs playing this really cool game. Then Tip Tail tried it too.

Here is my muffin man - he thought he was in heaven when I brought him a pan of tennis balls



The girls - well they got an A for effort. Even the cat tried to get in on it...

I did video tape the girls and they are on you tube. If you click on their name in the next sentences, you can watch if you desire to. Maddie's - I was in the wrong angle and did not get the beginning. Zoe and Neek's is pretty long

We will try again and maybe the girls will show you their stuff on their blog.

what the hell is wrong that I can't get decent coloring in my videos!

4 comments:

myspoileddogs said...

We've been playing the muffin tin game because we saw it on resqtails and tiptail. Dylan and Marley want to cheat and just tip the whole thing over LOL. But they sure think its fab to find the treats!!

Anonymous said...

omg that is adorable, i never heard of the muffin game... now i have to see if i have a muffin pan (non baker here) and find some tennis balls....

R3K9S said...

ME -
I went to Wal-mart. They had the pans on clearance for 3.50. They also had a dozen tennis balls for 6.00 a bag. I know for some it might be pricey - but for me it was worth the $20.00.

Cynthia Blue said...

Ooo nice job! Tatum took about 10 minutes to figure it out. LOL