Thursday, January 22, 2009

Birthday Celebration

We celebrated the puppy's 1st birthday last night.
I think she enjoyed her pizza
I really don't know her actual birthday. I was just told she was born in January.

In fact, I don't actually know the exact date any of the dogs were born on; except Maddie's.

I just take their approximate age at time of adoption and count back to get the month. Then I choose a date; usually a date that I can remember or has some significance.

Jake's birthday - we celebrate on March 23rd
Zoe's birthday - we celebrate February 23rd - my parent's anniversary
S'neek's - we celebrate on January - 21st my Grandpa's birthday
Maddie - born on October 26th

So, we have some birthday's coming up. Guess we will be visiting the Dog Bakery once a month for the next little while.

I don't think the dogs will mind a bit...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw Happy Birthday Neeko!! omg i love that cake!!

myspoileddogs said...

Happy Birthday Little Girl! Looks like lots of fun!