Tuesday, December 23, 2008

King Louie

Meet my Sister's dog - King Louie...
I believe he is almost 2 - could be wrong....
Isn't he cute??!!
What a cute Christmas sweater!

His Mom's favorite place for him to be - on his bed
Louie's favorite place to be - looking out the window checking out the view
And just because this was in her photo account..
Here is our family when we were in Chicago. We were looking at old photo books my Aunt had.


Isn't my Dad a stud? LOL He is in his early 70's and looks SO GOOD .....so much younger than he really is. He credits his 100 % Polish heritage for his young looks. We hope we look that good as we age.

3 comments:

myspoileddogs said...

Darling dog. Marley and Dyl would like Louie's favorite place. I swear my couch is getting a permanent indentation from the dogs laying on the back of it to look out the window.

Anonymous said...

thanks for putting pics of King Louie on your blog. My dog is cute :-)

R3K9S said...

Yep...he is a QT!